Cemetery Headstones & Monuments in Casper, WY
Hoffman Monuments has provided Wyoming families custom granite and stone monuments since 1997. We take the time to understand our clients and their needs, to ensure we’re creating custom monuments that are as unique as the loved ones they honor.
- Family Stones
- Pet Markers
- Picture Headstones
- Headstone Lettering
- Custom Engraving
- Mausoleum & Columbarium
- Cleaning & Restoration
All our craftmanship is made with superior detail and exceptional quality.
Commemorate the Legacy of Your Loved One
Our time on earth is short, but that doesn’t mean our legacies can’t be lasting. When you’re laying a loved one to rest, the gravestone that marks them becomes part of their legacy—a symbol of their individualism that tells the story of their time on earth. Hoffman Monuments wants to help you make sure the monument you’re choosing for them is symbolic of who they were and what they’re leaving behind.
Kerry Hoffman, the owner of Hoffman Monuments, learned the monument business from his father Arnold, who began working in the industry in 1955. Our business takes pride in blending traditional craftsmanship and modern technology for results that are truly exceptional.
We understand you are coming to us at a highly sensitive time. You’ve just lost someone you love. You want to do right by them, while helping yourself and others make their peace. We’re here to help. We strive to guide you through the customization and monument ordering process with kindness and compassion. Whether you have a vision for a beautiful monument or need our help in pulling ideas and information together, rest assured we’ll work with you.
It’s our honor to help you immortalize the final resting place of your loved one. Thanks to our high-quality work and unparalleled attention to detail, we’re the first choice for cemetery monuments in Casper, WY, and beyond.
Family BusinessSince 1997, we’ve provided high-quality, compassionate services to grieving families. A family business ourselves, we understand the pain of your loss.
Our ProcessWe take the time to understand our clients and their needs and wants. Even if you’re not sure of the monument type or style you want, we’ll walk you through the process.
Our ProductsOur products are engineered to a higher standard. We create monuments that stand up to time and the elements, so your loved one’s legacy goes on.
Our WorkWe personalize each monument with actual photos and engraving of names, dates and other important information.
Our AssociationWe’re proud to be a member of the Rocky Mountain Monument Builders Association (RMMBA).
Honor Your Loved One’s Memory
As unique as the loved ones they’re created to honor, our stonework products stand the test of time.
Call us today to discuss your needs or for more information, please visit us in person.
- Casper Wy Natrona County
- Glenrock Wy Converse County
- Douglas Wy Converse County
- Glendo Wy Platte County
- Wheatland Wy Platte County
- Cheyenne Wy Laramie
- Laramie Wy Laramie
- Rawlins Wy Carbon County
- Rock Springs Wy Sweetwater County
- Buffalo Wy Johnson County
- Riverton Wy Fremont County
- Thermopolis Wy Hot Springs County
- Worland Wy Washakie
- Basin Wy Big Horn County
- Greybull Wy Big Horn County
- Lovell Wy Big Horn County
- Powell Wy Park County
- Gillette Wy Campbell County
- Moorcroft Wy Crook County
- Upton Wy Weston County
- Newcastle Wy Weston County
- Highway 20 Corridor From Orin Junction East
- Lusk Wy Niobrara County
- Harrison Nebr Sioux County
- Crawford Nebr Dawes County
- Chadron Nebr Dawes County
- Hay Springs Nebr Sheridan County
- Rushville Nebr Sheridan County
- Gordon Nebr Sheridan County
- Merriman Nebr Cherry County
- Cody Nebr Cherry County
- Valentine Nebr Cherry County
- North Of Valentine Nebr
- Mission South Dakota Todd County (reservation)
- St. Francis South Dakota Todd County (reservation)
- Rosebud South Dakota Todd County (reservation)
- White River South Dakota Mellette County
- Martin South Dakota Bennett County